"Activating Entrepreneurs from Within"
Entrepreneurs Inside: Accelerating Growth with Corporate Entrepreneurs.
The book explores the challenges and opportunities for developing
corporate entrepreneurship as a core competency. It provides an
insiders view of what it takes to be an entrepreneur inside of an
existing organization. For more data go to Entrepreneurs Inside
Acceleration: Changing the Speed of Growth
This is Part 1 of a 3 part series that takes a look at what it takes to
accelerate growth in a rapidly changing and complex business
environment. This e-book provides insights into the three key
components required for entrepreneurship to be successful in
organizations. Part 1: Activation - focuses on what and who it takes
to activate growth. For a preview or to download click
Entrepreneurship Books and Articles
|All articles are
they can be
as a PDF.
|"Acceleration is a must read! If you have ever wanted to
develop a culture of Intrapreneurship, pick up this e-book.
Organizations need to build a culture where every employee
can leverage their ideas. Susan Foley does an excellent job
of describing the traits of corporate entrepreneurs by drawing
on cases from Bill Gates to Thomas Edison and even,
Leonardo da Vinci."
Kevin Desouza, Associate Professor
University of Washington
|"The book is simply fabulous. I could identify myself
throughout the pages, which gave me reassurance that while
there's not many of us out there, I'm not alone. It gave me
courage to carry on."
Lynnett Berger,Chief Investment Officer
"Never before have I read a
book that so closely parallels
my career path as a
building new growth
businesses inside existing
Inside is a must read for
executives who are looking
for ways to organically grow
their business in the current
economic climate as well as
individuals who want to use
their entrepreneurial skills
inside their organization."
- Internal Entrepreneurs - Growth or Cost Leadership June 2011 PDF
- Entrepreneurial Leadership - Lessons from a CEO June 2011 PDF
- Corporate Entrepreneurship - Gaining Momentum July 2011 PDF
- Internal Entrepreneurs - Accelerating Growth II August 2011 PDF
- Intrapreneur - Adapt, Invent and Reinvent September 2011 PDF
- The New CEO - Chief Entrepreneur Officer October 2011 PDF
- Professional Corporate Entrepreneur November 2011 PDF
- Global Growth of Corporate Entrepreneurs December 2011 PDF
- 10 Perceptions of Intrapreneurs - Negative or Positive Jan 2012 PDF
- Entrepreneurial Thinking - Missing Links Feb 2012 PDF
- How Entrepreneurial Is Your Organization? Feb 2012 PDF
- Innovation Edge - March 2012 PDF
- Nuances of Identifying Corporate Entrepreneurs - March 2012 PDF