|" Even in the current economic turmoil, innovation remains
a high strategic priority for most companies, and many see it
as a strong contributor to growth. "
McKinsey Quarlerky 2008
- Entrepreneurship is not naturally occurring in organizations
- Corporate cultures can be a big deterrent to innovation
- Systems and processes stymie efforts to build capabilities
- Traditional performance metrics are often inappropriate
- Talent is more scarce than capital
Top line growth, with bottom line discipline.
Experiment with innovation to create a culture of calculated
risk taking. Develop entrepreneurial skills and establish a
set of operating principles within the company to support
Pressure to deliver business growth.
Create an entrepreneurial mindset and framework
"Activating Entrepreneurs from Within"