A lack of entrepreneurial leaders at the top of organizations, inflexible operating processes, and the inability of organizations to respond effectively to a rapidly changing world is stifling innovation growth.
Corporate Entrepreneurship provides the context for innovation by taking a systems approach to growth.
We work with individuals, innovation groups and the senior executive team to identify and develop your organizations entrepreneurial competencies.
Our products and services include:
- Intrapreneur Scorecard - to assess your own intrapreneurial orientation
- Corporate Entrepreneur Profile – to identify and develop entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurial Audit - to align systems and processes for growth
- Entrepreneurship Workshops - to develop entrepreneurship as a competency
- Entrepreneurship Speaker - to engage and inspire the organization to grow
Our client engagements include assignments to:
- Identify and develop entrepreneurial leaders
- Build entrepreneurial skills and capabilities
- Identify and eliminate barriers to growth
- Create new systems and processes to support entrepreneurship
- Engage the organization in understanding the value of entrepreneurship
- Transform traditional organizations to entrepreneurial ones
We believe that entrepreneurship is a hidden capability within most organizations. Our mission is to activate the entrepreneurial capabilities you already have inside your organization.
We help you develop the people, processes and place needed to sustain growth.
“The economy will only be helped when big companies start acting in ways that appeal to the entrepreneurial types of employees.”
Jack Welch, Former CEO of GE