Innovation and Entrepreneurship Workshops
Dealing effectively with the new business environment requires breaking old
patterns of thinking, decision making and actions. It is the interplay between
thought and action.
- Are you happy with the return on your innovation investments?
- How well does your organization navigate uncharted territory?
- What can you do differently to increase your success rate?
Innovative Thinking and Action Workshop
Our Innovative Thinking and Action Workshop provides you with the tools to:
- Shift your pattern of thinking and enhance your ability to sell ideas
- Leverage experimentation and action to achieve results
- Balance intuition and analytics to make better decisions
- Navigate uncertainty and complexity more easily
- Deal more effectively with organizational barriers
- Improve your ability to execute your plans with more precision
Participation in this workshop helps organizations see how current methods
of thinking, decision making and action are impeding their ability to grow.
By providing tools that support new ways of working, leaders, managers and
employees can work more collaboratively toward achieving innovation goals.
Entrepreneurship as a Core Competency Workshop
Entrepreneurship as a Core Competency provides you with the tools to:
- Build entrepreneurial leadership skills and capabilities
- Embed corporate entrepreneurship and innovation into the culture
- Encourage calculated risk-taking and improve decision making
- Encourage and develop collaboration skills
- Create new systems and processes to support innovation
- Deploy scarce resources against strategic investments
- Develop innovation metrics that work
- Create new investments with value
Participation in this workshop will enable organizations to develop new
processes and practices that more effectively determine the value and
potential of innovation investments.
By getting participants to actively engage in entrepreneurial activities they
develop the skills required to identify, select and develop innovative ideas
from concept through to implementation. They will see the hidden barriers
and obstacles that are likely to get in their way and they can take steps to
address them. And they will develop the leadership skills needed to support
and sustain new business growth in the organization.
The Entrepreneurial Workshops will demonstrate through action learning
the transformation to a more entrepreneurial culture and infrastructure.
|Our workshops are
tailored to the unique
needs of your
"Activating Entrepreneurs from Within"
"I want to thank you again
for putting on a fabulous
Innovation Workshop. I
am getting email's right
and left about the
workshop and you. It is
just awesome to watch
how you motivated these
folks. I appreciate the
partnership and look
forward to working
Heather H. Wilson
Former Vice President
Innovation & IT Strategic
Lunch and Learn
|Call Us to Find Out
organization on the
value of becoming
more entrepreneurial to
|Find out what it takes to
and infrastructure to